AB Phoenix Appliance Repair
Call Now (602) 364-9621
AB Refrigerator Repair
- an important appliance it provides a variety of services, keeping food cold and frozen, makes ice and has specialized food compartments.
If your refrigerator not keeping temperature cold enough or is noisy give
AB Appliance Repair Team
a call, we may be able to diagnose the issue over the phone.
If your refrigerator is not running or is not cold enough
1. Turn the thermostat up to the next highest setting. If it comes on, let it run for 24 hours and check temperature to confirm it is working properly.
2. Clear/remove anything blocking the air flow around the outside of the refrigerator (on top, underneath, behind, besides, in front of, etc.). Allow 3" of clearance all the way around.
3. If there are condenser coils on the rear of the box, make sure the box is several inches from the wall and that nothing is on top at the rear, blocking the heat from coming off the coils.
4. If the condenser coils are underneath the refrigerator, clean the coils with a vacuum cleaner thoroughly at least twice a year.
5. Refrigerator coils located underneath the refrigerator should be cleaned annually.
6. Refrigerators that constantly run can indicate improper functioning due to low refrigerant level, a dirty condenser coil, a malfunctioning seal, or improper air flow.
Ice or water dispensing problems.
1. If the ice or water isn’t dispensing check for a leaky water tube or jammed ice chute.
2. If ice maker is producing ice poorly check for clogged water line or defective water inlet valve.
3. Ice maker has stopped producing ice. Check to see if the ice maker has been turned off.
If the door is sticking or not closing properly.
1. Wipe off the face of the gasket with a wet rag and make sure the interior shelves, drawers and food are not preventing the door from closing from the inside.