Scottsdale Appliance Repair Team - Dryer Repair
AB Appliance Repair Team repairs most brands and models of dryers such as Kenmore, Whirlpool, Maytag, GE, Hotpoint, Frigidaire and many more.
If you have any issue with your dryer, such as not drying clothes, doesn’t turn on, or making noises – give AB Appliance Repair Team a call.
You always find out a dryer isn't working when you have a wet load of clothes.
With AB Phoenix Appliance Repair same day service, this doesn't have to mean a pile of smelly, wet clothes. Give us a call when this happens and we'll be right out.
If your dryer squeaks or makes strange noises when you turn it on or if the air doesn't get hot or the clothing doesn't dry we can repair those issues as well before they become major.
No power to the dryer.
1. Check for a tripped circuit breaker or blown fuse. Check wall socket for power with voltmeter.
2. Check for broken door switch.
If the clothes are not getting dry.
1. Make sure the dryer is not pushed back against the rear exhaust duct causing an air flow restriction.
2. Make sure the clothes are coming out of the washer spun damp dry. If the washer is not spinning the clothes damp dry, the dryer will not dry the clothes in a normal amount of time.
3. Turning your clothes inside out and using the delicate cycle can reduce the pilling effect on certain fabrics.
4. Cleaning the dryer filter before each load increases the efficiency of the machine and decreases the chance of fire.
5. Clean out the dryer vent hose, as well as the rest of the vent duct.
• Important Tip - Follow the proper loading procedure and machine operation.
• Important Tip - Never overload the dryer.
Home | Schedule Service | Prevent Maintenance | Appliance Services | Refrigerator Repair | Washer Repair | Dryer Repair | Stove-Oven Repair | Dishwasher Repair